About Pierre de Schaetzen:
Realising the importance of Word of Mouth while working with startups, Pierre went on a four year quest to uncover and master the workings of this holy grail of marketing. With the support of internationally awarded creative agency Torke+CC, he recently founded Superette, an agency dedicated to helping companies use Word of Mouth as a powerful medium to distribute their messages.
Pierre gives keynotes and lectures in EN, NL and FR.
Latest keynote: “Crafting Contagious Brand Stories”
A strong story drives journalists to write. It makes people want to hit ‘Share’. It stays on your mind and repeatedly pops up in your conversations. But what exactly is a strong story? A one-day buzz or a warm recommendation from a friend? And more importantly; when it comes down to writing these brand stories, is there a recipe for success?
Previous public keynotes:
- Apr ’15 – “Word of Mouth Marketing: Hoe plan je spraakmakende merkverhalen?” @ Young Prozzz
- Sep ’14 – “Crafting Contagious Brand Stories” @ Vesualius College
- Sep ’14 – “Earning the Media” @ Earned media, the new currency? by The Cube
- Nov ’12 – “Crowd Funding Campaigns: Planning & Communication” @ SMartBe
Private keynotes & training, about:
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Researching and Engaging with External Communities
- Societal Impact of the Social Media Revolution
- Marketing lecturer @ SAE Institue Brussels (’14-…)
Press and publications:
- European Youth Trend Report by Trendwolves (September ’14): on the importance of communities for Millennials.
- De Morgen (October ’14): Interview: ‘Noem me maar een mond-tot-mondarchitect’.